Thursday 29 March 2012

Side Work

I've taken on a few fun projects on the side. Mostly the reason for such is to clear my head from degree show stress.

Natural Selection Brewing wrote us designers asking for a label for a beer they're releasing this summer: Anorak. I immediately saw this as an entertaining project to take on for a couple hours. 'Natural Selection' automatically made me think of dinosaurs. Perhaps I took this contest on just because I've always wanted an excuse to make a design with dinosaurs in them.


Next, a friend from Napier University approached me and asked for help designing the Nurses' Grad Ball tickets. She asked for vintage typography, and she got it.


And last but not least, I've finally created a website for myself. Continuing with vintage typography, this is my header:

No comments:

Post a Comment